Want to start Genius Hour in your classroom but not sure where and how to begin? Already started Genius Hour and need a bit more guidance? I hosted this 25 minute webinar to jumpstart Genius Hour in your classroom.
Watch the short video and then check the resources below that I mention in the webinar. Also, any questions you have please put in the comments section. We’ve got a fantastic community of teachers that have supported me and each other along the way!
- Genius Hour Journal: An interactive notebook and PPT for Genius Hour
- The Complete Guide to Genius Hour and 20% Time Course
- What to do when Genius Hour fails? (How to handle those students that aren’t sure what to do their project on)
- 6 Simple Strategies to Find Your Passion
- The Research Behind Choice and Inquiry-Based Education (includes connection to State Standards)
- Genius Hour Wikispaces
- Joy Kirr’s Genius Hour LiveBinder
- Pure Genius by Don Wettrick
- 20Time Project by Kevin Brookhouser
- The Genius Hour Handbook by Gallit Zvi and Denise Krebs
- Inquiry and Innovation in the Classroom: Using 20% Time, Genius Hour, and PBL to Drive Student Success (by me!)
- Learning by Choice (by me!)
- Drive by Daniel Pink
FREE Genius Hour Workshop
Want to start Genius Hour in your classroom but not sure where and how to begin? Already started Genius Hour and need a bit more guidance? A.J. Juliani and I are hosting a FREE webinar to jumpstart Genius Hour in your classroom. Click to grab a virtual seat now.